For client protection, well-being and safety, At Home Health has high quality standards for the assistance of individuals receiving personal care services in their private homes or facilities.
The At Home quality improvement program goes through an overall evaluation annually. The evaluation, at a minimum includes a client record review, information gathered during supervisory reviews and client satisfaction data as appropriate. Results of the evaluation are acted upon directly by the Owners for continuous process improvement and client satisfaction.
Record Reviews are done at least quarterly. At Home reviews a sample of both active and closed client records to assure that established policies are followed in providing services. The results of the quality improvement program are intended solely with the intent of improving the quality of service to our clients .
- Are trained and passionate for this profession
- Are on time and dependable
- Are neatly groomed and are professional in appearance
- Maintain good personal hygiene
- Are safety conscious
- Are always pleasant and courteous
- Are guests, and respectfully are here to serve