At Home, private in home health care, prides itself on diversity, our culture that welcomes all points of view, which makes us who we are.
At Home Atlanta is a great place to work, a desired business partner and a committed member of the community. Our people are our greatest asset.
At Home employees are here because, caring is more than just a job - it’s a way of life. Our caregivers make a real difference by bringing more to life, laughter, comfort, support and a peace of mind to the families we serve. If you have in home health care service experience we want to hear from you.
Healthcare is not just a career, it’s a calling and At Home’s caregivers become a part of our clients’ lives. We provide the highest quality care to people when they need our help. We understand this and that’s why we need compassionate employees to provide families the care they need, when they need it.
We make sure our clients feel comfortable. At Home, goes above and beyond in everything we do to provide a quality service, but to provide a higher quality of life as well. With talented people, it’s no surprise to find energy and passion in every aspect of At Home.
Are you looking for something more? If helping people is your passion, if it's what makes you truly unique, consider At Home.
Ready to become an At Home caregiver?
Services we offer:
- Competitive wage structure, exceeding industry standards
- Flexible schedules
- Bonus reward program for client referrals
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- At least 5 years experience in client care
- C.N.A. certification by Georgia Department of Human Resources.
- Current C.P.R. and First Aid certification.
- Current drivers license and U.S. passport or birth certificate.
- Social Security Card.
- Employment Authorization Card, if applicable.
- Auto Insurance Card. All caregivers must have access to a reliable vehicle.
- Five year work/educational history, including company name, address and phone number.
- Two emergency contact numbers.
- Annual TB screening.
- Criminal Background Report issued within 3 months of application date.